21 days and Inspiring Blogger Award
Excuse me while I go throw up.
By and large, until THIS VERY MOMENT, I’ve been excited for this and not nervous.
Now, seriously, I think I need to go use the bathroom, I feel dizzy.
Three weeks from today, y’all!
In other news, the awesome Colby of It’s a Marathon AND a Sprint nominated my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you!!! Thank you!!! . Colby, I am pretty sure you are my sister from another mister, as they say!!! Without further ado, here are the rules of the award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated (This may take me DAYS to do, but it will get done eventually)
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
1. I can, at any time, even in the midst of the loudest rock concert ever, rap the entire song “6 minutes” Excuse me, Doug E Fresh, YES, have you ever seen a show with buttons on the mic and one minute rhymes they don’t work out right they bite they’re never right that’s not polite am I lyin’ no you’re quite right… I an go on. I do not know why these lyrics are so permanently embedded in my brain, but they are and nothing seems to dislodge them.
2. I’ve met and hung out with Jon Bon Jovi. He still asks our mutual friend about me from time to time.
3. It is a goal of mine to visit every Caribbean island. I’ve been to 12. I have some work to do.
4. I will have lived in Los Angeles for 27 years on August 23, 2014. I cannot imagine living anywhere else. I love it here. It is home.
5. I have a serious Diet Coke addiction.
6. I am a champion sleeper and almost always fall asleep within 5 minutes of going to bed.
7. I have a deep fear of not finishing the San Francisco Marathon within the course limit. I am not a fast runner. If the wheels come off the bus and It takes me 2:45 to do the first half, I should still, even with attrition, make it under 6 hours. I know I’ve trained for this. I know I’m not just running it cold. But I am terrified I will get out there and have a disastrous race and finish in 6:01 and therefore, not officially finish.